We offer a comprehensive and intensive bioinformatics course with over a decade of experience. If you want to improve your knowledge and computer skills, meet specialist and share ideas with others - this school is a perfect place for you!
About the course
We are extremely happy to announce 14th edition of Poznan Summer School of Bioinformatics that will take place on 3-6 July 2023 at the Faculty of Biology, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań. This year the course will cover single-cell data analysis. To stay up to date with announcements follow our Facebook profile.
Main topic: Analysis of single-cell data
|1||Introduction to R|
|2||Introduction to Bioconductor|
|3||scRNA-seq Data Analysis|
|4||Single Cell Metabolomics|
|5||Correlation network analysis - application in omics data|
Our guests and instructors
- Malte Spielmann (University Hospital Schleswig-Holstein, Germany)
- Cerys Manning (University of Manchester, United Kingdom)
- Yutaka Suzuki (The University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Ayako Suzuki (The University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Yukie Kashima (The University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Marcin Jąkalski (Medical University of Gdańsk, Poland)
- Anna Piasecka (Xenstats, Poland)
- Marta Kańczurzewska (Xenstats, Poland)
Still not convinced?
Poznan is one of the largest Polish centers of trade, industry, sports, education, tourism and culture. To find out more about Poznan and its tourist attractions, visit the official Poznan website.
You don't have any special plans for July 2023? Maybe you want to combine bioinformatics with sightseeing and entertainment? Join us! There is a lot of things to do in Poznan during summer.